This is the day the Lord has made ans we shall rejoice!
I was down in the The Dalles with my sister and her new roommate.
We finished up taxes today! WHOA!Sad thing we pay in huge and amounts and get like nothing back.
But yet I will rejoice I'm not paying. Whoa!
Then I made my bed and cleaned up.
Packed up the car with all my laundry and hair equipment.
It was time to head home.
The drive home was extremely stormy!
Hydro planing with water sitting on the freeway. What fun!
So glad I got home safely!
Thank you Jesus!
When arrived home put away all my belongs.
Then delivered a set of taxes to my neighbor; that my sister did for them.
Then on to getting my haircut, grocery shopping.
Pizza with hubby.
Then a ladies night out.
What a blessing.
Thankful List Of Five
- Taxes complete and sent in; with refund coming
- Catching up on my blog once again
- A fresh new haircut and a bit of a new style as well
- Getting meat for the week at: buy one get one free
- The Lord's protection upon me as I journeyed home from my sisters in the story weather
1 Peter 3:12
"For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and His ears are open unto their prayers."
Lord, help me to put away my selfish pride and show my Christian witness by being friendly to others.
Do you like fresh new hair cuts and styles or do you prefer them after a week or so?