Here we are at another end of Lent season. I have grown in many ways once again. I would like to thank you all for coming along on the journey with me. It is always amazing to see the things the Lord shares and reveals to u. Just because the season has end, please don't let this be the end of your walk and discovery with Him. He lives so we might live in Him.
Today was filled with many blessings. I had a full day. Did my shopping for John. Got that taken care of and out of the way. Refrigerator is full once again. Then home to full mine as well. Then off to make a Mary Kay deliver! it was nice visit as well with a wonderful young lady and friend. Then back home to grap my hair appliances and get going to get a beautiful young lady ready for her Junior prom. What a beautiful young lady sh is too. Her hair turned out wonderful! Then home yet for another haircut in the community where I live. Finished up and headed to church where the Lord spoke beautiful a always to my heart. It was a very full day indeed.
Thankful List Of Five
- Surprise Mary Kay order and delivery to Clackmas
- Helped make a very beautiful young lady ready for her Junior Prom
- Being told how great I look and how much they love my hair color and style
- Prayers from those I love up holding me and encouraging me
- Going to evening service and feeling like God was speaking to me only and I was the only one there. I love you Lord
"Blessed are the merciful: for the shall obtain mercy."
Father, help me be as gentle and kind to others as you have been with me.
Are you coloring Easter eggs and having an Easter egg hunt?