Early raise today! Had a full plate! Three different jobs to head out too. Thank you Jesus for the work of my hands and that everything I set my hands to shall prosper. I feel like I got lots accomplished too. That is such a good feeling. I did both care giving jobs today. I then went over to the adult foster care and did two hair appointments. Was hoping for three and thankful for the two. They looked so beautiful when I was done. Then home to take care of a few things then I meet up with some friends from school. Mary is doing such a wonderful job with this class union for the The Dalles High. She is keeping it so very affordable for everyone too. Which is GREAT! She treated me to soup and tots. Nice little evening snack. Hubby works late; not even sure I'm going to cook dinner for him this evening. Can you believe we are already on Holy Thursday! My goodness this year is flying by and so is this season of Lent.
Thankful List Of Five
- Mary treating me tonight at the lounge when we meet to go over the details she has worked so hard on for the class reunion
- God's healing hand upon my body
- Finding great photos and clip art for my blog on Face Book and other sites
- All my new followers from the A-Z challenge (WELCOME EACH ONE!)
- Money to pay the the bills
1 John 2:17
"The world passeth away...but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever."
Lord Jesus, help me to see the evidence of your presence and to realize anew your promise to be with those who keep your commandments.
Do you go to church today? And will you go tomorrow as well?