JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Miracle

Life is precious and Jesus sent His son for us on this night. If we look and we watch, we wont just hear the bells of the sleigh but the love and the joy of His love sent in every song and every breathe we take. This night I celebrate with each of you the miracle of Christmas and the true love of family friends and those that we are estranged from. Look up and see His face in all that is around you this Christmas season in the love and eyes of those who hold dear. I thank Him this very night for my brothers life. He gave us another Christmas miracle besides His precious son 2000 years ago. Thank you Lord for your hand upon each of us and the Christmas miracle you give 365 days a year. Merry Christmas!

No comments: