JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A U-Turn

Some days start out great!
It progresses with no incident's,
Then without looking
You need to make a U-turn
Things have just went astray
How could everything go along just fine...
Then....
You turn your head for a moment
Then you have to re-collect
Re-group
Re-think it all!
What just happened?
Oh yes!
It is called life!
When your doing life,
Life will throw you a curve ball.
Then...
All you can do
Is make a U-turn.
Throw up your hands
Rejoice
That you just made it through.
Tomorrow is  a new day
And life will throw curve balls!
Be ready and prepared
The U-turns in life
Maybe the very one that saves your life.
                                                                                                    

For my brother,
I pray you are healed and that you will be fine my dear brother.
I pray for your health and well being.
May you know how much you are loved
May your doctors have God's wisdom and insight.
May you have the Lords peace and may you rest in Him.
May you live a long and happy life my dear brother.
Thank you Lord for this in Jesus name Amen

No comments: