JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, December 31, 2010

Good Bye 2010 Hello 2011

Well another year has come and gone as well as the first decade of the new millennium. So with that said, we are starting a new year as well as the second decade of this millennium.
It is amazing to me how fast this past year and decade flew by. It just seems as yesterday to me when we started all of this new millennium as we awaited on the YK effect!
In that time I have manged to reconnect with estranged family old friends and have added seven new grandchildren to the already three that I had. The family continues to grow in leaps and bounds.
I have added numerous new friends that I'm so blessed to have in my life. I have said goodbye to many wonderful and loved, family and friends. The loss and emptiness in my heart forever changed not just because they are no longer here but, because who they are and what they left in my life can never be measured. I thank each one for the gift of their friendship and those I still have with me. But know they are resting in a much better place. I look forward to the many news friends I will meet along my new adventures this year and coming decade ahead.
I have helped and started several new business and am still running two of them. The other is still ran by the family. All small but successful in their own right. What a wonderful feeling to help be apart of something like starting a business. It has so many life lessons in it. I look forward to the coming growth in each one and the new lessons to be learned.
My life in travels has been exciting as well! I have seen many places that I thought I would not be able too go and see. I look forward to seeing many more in the years ahead. My adventures have been many the changes on going.
Through the tears, laughter, joy, and sadness, good, bad, ugly exciting, etc etc. It is a daily journey that I look forward to and am honored to share and take you along with me. As I continue to share the journey here on lifesbeautynuggets.
So as we say goodbye to 2010 and the first decade behind us. I say thank you for the life lessons and blessings along the way. As I come into the new year of 2011 and the new decade ahead. WELCOME!! I look forward to the journey and the adventure.

May we be open to see the treasures in each new day
May we see the joy and the love in each broken smile
The twinkle in the eyes as one shares
The laughter in a child's joy
May we each be blessed coming in and going out.
May we have good health and prosper
May the joys of family and friends be your blanket of warmth and love
May all your tomorrows be filled with all you need
May you not want
May you never lack or be without
May you have an abundance of whatever you have need of
May the friendships you forge bring you new insight and joy of life
Through each new day and adventure
May happiness and joy follow you all your days

No comments: