JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Researching and Learning

So I have been having so much fun learning about blogging. Today I decided I wanted to explore the idea of different ideas and thoughts we have through the day and how I could capture them and share them through my blog. Besides jotting down little notes and thoughts through out the day. As I don't always have a pen handy. Asking the Lord to bring it back to remembrance is defiantly one way. I love telling stories and taking pictures. And pictures are like a thousand words.  So I usually do have my camera in tote with me. Its just remembering to pull it out and take a candid shot of what has captured my attention. A picture can tell a story in a glimpse.
So as I took my beautiful CK for a walk today I felt the Lord nudging me and giving me wonderful ideas and direction on things to share and how to tell some wonderful stories about Him and the gifts and treasures He leaves around for me daily. So  I came home and sat and thought and said to self, I need to go for another walk.
So out came the leash again and CK and I went for another walk around the field and school. This time I had camera in tote with me so we could stop and take pictures of things that spoke to me and gave me a story, a thought or insight or just made me feel good. So many things out there to be excited about and that will speak to us if you are listening to the still small voice inside of you, that is the Holy Spirit.
I don't think CK had so much fun the second time around as she did the first time out. But she so loves going for walks and being with me. It was a nice brisk one both times and very engaging as I listened and enjoyed the beauty and sun that was streaming down from heaven above, sent for me to bask in.
I know have a nice start of a collection of photos, thoughts, ideas and things that are running rampant in my brain that I want to share. It is laying them out and putting to type and formatting them to my blog that will take time and skill that I'm still learning. If you have thoughts ideas or anything that can help me please feel free to express yourself here on comments. I will take each one to heart and pray.
Thank you for reading and following this journey.

A wise son heeds his father's instruction, but a scoffer does not listen to rebuke. Proverbs 13:1

No comments: