JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, October 20, 2019

October Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 19~ Orange

October 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 19~ Orange


Perfect time of year to find beautiful orange colors. So I put together a collage of some of the many pretty photos that I have taken of the Fall Foliage in Fall festivities of the season.

Revelation 7:9 English Standard Version (ESV)
A Great Multitude from Every Nation
9 After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,

No comments: