JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, October 21, 2019

October Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 20~ Buttons

October 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 20~ Buttons


I was hoping to find my big jar of buttons. But I may have gotten rid of them. People don't have button boxes or things with lots of buttons like my mom and grandma did. So this was a huge challenge. But my pretty red coat has huge black buttons. Do you have a button box?

Jeremiah 23:23-24 English Standard Version (ESV)
23 “Am I a God at hand, declares the Lord, and not a God far away? 24 Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? declares the Lord. Do I not fill heaven and earth? declares the Lord.

No comments: