JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, October 28, 2019

Thankful List October 25/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. That I have been given another day. Each day is a gift to open. Thank you Lord
2. Talking to my beautiful mom this morning. I love you so much.
3. Up early coffee and prayers ready to rock
4. Out early with Cindy walking the dogs
5. Watching the sun play peekaboo
6. Gas for my car
7. Finding jewels for my wig
8. Thank you Katelyn for putting my jewels together. You rock!
9. Hot tea
10. Being invited to watch the Blazers with Cindy and her mom

Thank you Lord for the gift of this day. For meeting all of needs spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends remember today is a gift and your not promised tomorrow tell those you love that you love them. Love you all and thankful you are in my life.
Blessings

No comments: