JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thankful List October 4/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Not having to get up at 6 in the morning
2. Wishing my beautiful granddaughter Summer a very happy birthday! Loved calling her this morning; and her telling me she was at school. Hope your day was fantastic and as amazing as you are Summer Harris.
3. Finish packing for a last hurrah camping trip with Cindy and the fur babies.
4. Talking with Jen and Dave this morning. Miss you guys.
5. Lunch with Cindy and Mary Ann, at the Pub.
6. A beautiful drive over the mountain.
7. Finding sunshine at the Cove
8. Seeing the dear in the field
9. Yummy campfire chili for dinner
10. Amazing views
11. One last camping trip
12. A great campfire and the still quiet

Thank you Lord for another wonderful day filled with family, friends and your love, provisions and protection.
Good night my family and friends it has been an amazing day filled with new memories to treasure a lifetime. Sweet dreams until tomorrow morning.
Blessings

No comments: