JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Thankful List October 18/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Being able to rollover and sleep a bit longer
2. Nice good morning texts to brighten my day
3. Talking and catching up with Crystal. And always being able to pray with her. Love her wise words and heart of the Lord. Love you my friend.
4. Leftover homemade soup for lunch.
5. Watching the birds on my back porch.
6. Walk around neighborhood and enjoying the Fall scenery and colors.
7. Going for a walk with Cindy and the fur babies
8. Meeting up with the ladies for Happy Hour.
9. Smiles and laughter shared with friends
10. Listening to the rain

Thank you Lord for this day and the love of family and friends. Thank you for your provisions daily spoken and unspoken.
Good night my family and friends. Sweet dreams.
Blessings

No comments: