JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Thankful List October 14/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Sleeping in two hours longer than I normally do. Feeling rested
2. Talking to Joanne this morning. Was so nice to talk with her. Love you.
3. Talking with my mom today. That was so nice. Truly blessed I got to talk with both mom and Joanne.
4. Tennis shoes
5. Working out in my yard late morning through early afternoon. Got so much accomplished. Felt good to mow the weeds down, pull out weeds, cut back bushes.
6. Another good walk around the neighborhood and soaking up some of the beautiful Fall sunshine.
7. The flock of geese flying overhead this afternoon was so beautiful.
8. Water bottles that turn into cash
9. Finishing up at Rebecca's before dark. Heading home a bit earlier than normally. Grateful for the extra daylight.
10. So nice to hear from you Bob. I'm praying

Thank you Lord for this day and all of the rich beauty in it that you have blessed us with. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends I'm honored to be apart of each of your lives in one way or another. Love you all! Sweet dreams
Blessings

No comments: