JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Thankful List October 22/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Waking up and knowing God is going to make this a happy day
2. Morning coffee as I get ready to head out on my days adventures
3. The first scents of rain
4. Seeing so many beautiful red and gold today in the Fall season
5. My drive back home on the country roads from Wilsonville always brings me smiles
6. Stopping at Fields Bridge Park today in West Linn. A wonderful walk in the sunshine and soaking in the beauty.
7. Meeting a new friend today at the park. What a beautiful happy lady. What pleasure to meet Jane.
8. Meeting up with ladies for Taco Tuesday is always fun.
9. An evening walk and fun decorations to enjoy
10. The joy I feel in my heart
11. Prayers sent and answered
12. Smiles and laughter

Thank you Lord for today. For bringing me smiles and laughter with lots of friendship on an otherwise tough day. Thank you for always meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends thank you for enriching my life with your presence that weave together such beauty in my life. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's light.
Blessings

No comments: