JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

October Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 29~Stuffed Animals

October 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 29~ Stuffed Animals


As you can see there is a little kid inside of me that still enjoys these little stuffed animals. Each one has a story to tell. The bee from my Mary Kay business. The horse from my granddaughter Rylee. The moose from my sister Rosie and the pink bear to remind me I deserve to be pampered sometimes too. Do you have things that bring the kid out in you?
(P.S. got yesterday's and today's Challenge confused. LOL)

Proverbs 22:6 English Standard Version (ESV)
6 Train up a child in the way he should go;
even when he is old he will not depart from it.

No comments: