JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, October 28, 2019

Thankful List October 23/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Morning coffee and prayers...or is that me just having a long conversation with God. Thank you for listening.
2. Listening to the geese flying over the house
3. The beautiful sunshine day
4. The pretty drive down the Gorge to the The Dalles.
5. The beautiful rich golden colors
6. Seeing my niece Corie and my three great nephews. They are growing up so fast.
7. Feeding little Creighton. His giggles bring such smiles
8. The twinkling lights of the bridge and dam on the river
9. Learning and card game. So fun!
10. My camera on my phone

Thank you Lord for this day and the provisions provided daily spoken and unspoken.
Good night my family and friends sweet dreams!
Blessings

No comments: