JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, October 28, 2019

Thankful List October 24/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Waking early with my sister Rosie, and enjoying some light conversations before she headed to work. Love that I had that time with her.
2. Having morning coffee as I got ready for my trip home.
3. Enjoyable morning text from an old friend.
4. Being told how cute and what a beautiful lady I am. That was a huge ego booster.
5. A walk around the The Dalles down by the river before I headed home.
6. The beautiful sunshine for the drive home
7. Home to receive some beautiful Fall mums.Thank you David.
8. A dinner out at one of my favorite places.Giuseppe's Italian food.
9. Going for a walk with Cindy and the fur babies.
10 Going out with the ladies and listening to some music. Always nice to be with great friends.
11. A call from Crystal and wise words of wisdom and prayers. I love you and miss you. Thank you!
12. Receiving in email how to play contract rummy tonight. Thank you Karla. What a fun game.

Thank you Lord for this day and the wonderful gifts and surprises laced through the day. Thank you for watching over me and protecting me. For meeting all of my various needs spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night family and friends you enrich my life daily with your presence and the joy you bring into each day. Thank you for being your amazing selves and being apart of my life. Sweet dreams until tomorrow slight.
Blessings

No comments: