JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Thankful List October 20/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Being able to get ready for the day in less than 20 minutes this morning.
2. Having my coffee while putting my makeup on
3. Splitting breakfast with Cindy at Puffs this morning
4. Seeing some old friends at Puffs
5. Finding a really warm pair of pajamas that I didn't have to purchase the bottoms and tops separately. It was all-together awesome!
6. Ordering a Cape and wig for my costume
7. Talking to another nice lady at the bank.
8. Being able to monitor my bank through the internet.
9. Getting my dates on my calendars for the next two weeks ahead.
10. Being able to ask for prayers and know they are truly praying for you.

Thank you Lord for another day filled with your provisions daily spoken and unspoken.
Good night my family and friends sweet dreams.
Blessings

No comments: