JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, October 28, 2019

October Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 24~ Cemetery

October 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 24~ Cemetery


Love this old cemetery in Central Oregon out by Smith Rock. Always enjoyed stopping there. Some graves dating back to the turn of the century. Weird fascination for old cemeteries. Guess I should do one of those Halloween walks through the graveyard LOL

Revelation 20:6 English Standard Version (ESV)
6 Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years.

No comments: