JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thankful List October 2/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Waking up and getting to talk to my daughter Amber Webber for an hour this morning before I even got my day started. I so loved that time and conversation. I love you so much.
2. Nail files
3. My down coat
4. The pretty drive to Oregon City. I so love those backroads.
5. Backroads to Wilsonville. Such a beautiful drive through the country.
6. Getting in to see the Nissan repair guy so quickly. Thank you.
7. Afternoon naps with fuzzy blankets and my fireplace going.
8. No line at the Costco gas station.
9. Prayers with Rebecca
10. Phone call from my sister Rosie and invite. Sad I can't go do to other obligations. I love you.
11. Walking the fur babies with Cindy
12. Getting on the health walk team with Cindy as a guest.
13. Warm fuzzy sock slippers

Thank you Lord for another day filled with your provisions daily. That you hear my prayers spoken and unspoken. Thank you for the love and support of those you've placed in my life.
Good night my wonderful family and friends. Thank you for being the best part of each day. Sweet dreams!
Blessings

No comments: