JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

October Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 22~ Scarecrow

October 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 22~ Scarecrow


Funny I didn't find the scarecrows where I had planned today. Think God had other plans. I think His was better than mine. So on the way home today stopped at Lowe's and to some snaps of these cute guys. If any of you are in needed of a few scarecrows they had quite a few.

Jeremiah 10:5 New International Version (NIV)
5 Like a scarecrow in a cucumber field,
their idols cannot speak;
they must be carried
because they cannot walk.
Do not fear them;
they can do no harm
nor can they do any good.”

No comments: