JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Photo A Day


DAY 54

Early Christmas In Florida


Crystal and I
At Ringling Museum
December 2013
What a blessing to receive a gift to Florida round trip for a week in December.
Early Christmas in the sun.
I love the sun and the warmer weather. 
Christmas is my favorite holiday but Summer is my most favorite season.
And to go for a week in the cold of Winter weather at Christmas time to a sunny warm spot in the world is the best early Christmas present ever.
Thank you Lord for this amazing blessing to see my friend and sister in Christ.
It was an amazing time I will cherish these memories forever and my early Christmas in December in the sun.

Palmetto, Florida
December 2013
How fun is this Christmas decoration?
Perfect for sunny Florida in the Palm tree state.
I loved this decoration it was so perfect and fitting for the Christmas season; the the place of warm sunshine and palms.

Crystal
Don Cesar Hotel
Petersburg, Florida
December 2013
 My beautiful friend Crystal, looking so lovely.
I love silver and blue trees.
And she was picture perfect for this tree in her blue and white.
This was one of many in the Cesar Hotel in Petersburg, Florida where we had lunch and enjoyed the many views. 
Then a walk through old town Petersburg.
What a lovely day it was too. 

Don Cesar Hotel
Petersburg, Florida
December 2013
 Another beauty in the lobby of the Cesar Hotel.
It was a grand tree.
You feel so regal here and elegant.
Loved this place.
I think I would love to come and stay a day or two with them.
Maybe do a spa day!

Me at
Don Cesar Hotel
Petersburg, Florida
December 2013
One more of me to share that I was dressed for fun in the sun at Christmas time.
What a perfect day and a perfect trip!
I felt like royalty.
Thank you Jesus and to my dear friend Crystal for blessing me so.

If you are interested in more info about this beautiful hotel. Link below
I will be posting more photos of this beautiful place. 

Do you like to go to fancy places that you make you feel like royalty?

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1






No comments: