JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Photo A Day



DAY 52



 Banyan Tree Love Affair

Ringling Banyan Tree - Sarasota, FL

December 2013

 There is a host of information on these trees in Wikipedia as well as information on the Ringling site where these photos where taken when I was there visiting the art museum and the grounds. So much to see I couldn't take it all in. I fall in love with these trees and couldn't get enough of them. I took dozens of photos of them. I would get so excited over them. I saw many of them in the area of Florida I was in. 

  • Banyan

  • A Banyan is a fig that starts its life as an epiphyte when its seeds germinate in the cracks and crevices on a host tree.Wikipedia

  • Ringling Banyan Tree - Sarasota, FL

    December 2013
    Beth
     I love that their where many places for me to sit and enjoy the beauty of these trees. I was able to soak up lots of sunshine as well. They gave beautiful umbrella's of shade to sit under and relax.

    Ringling Banyan Tree - Sarasota, FL

    December 2013

    It is a garden of oasis's of these magnificent trees. I fell head over heels in love with them. I was crawling inside of them.
    And naturally there are creatures that I'm not so excited about and so there are photos of me screeching about inside these trees of beauty. I don't like these crawling creatures of the landscape. It didn't stop my love affair with them at all though.



    Do you love to travel in the Winter time to warm exotic places?

    http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

    www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

    2 comments:

    Jae Rose said...

    They look magical..over here it is mushy leaves and bare trees..a long time until sunshine!

    Unknown said...

    wow magical!!! looks awesome
    so glad you had a great time