JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Three Word Wednesday


Crisp, adjective: (Of a substance) firm, dry, and brittle, esp. in a way considered pleasing or attractive; (of a way of speaking or writing) briskly decisive and matter-of-fact, without hesitation or unnecessary detail.

Exquisite, adjective: Extremely beautiful and, typically, delicate; intensely felt; highly sensitive or discriminating.

Magnificent, adjective: Impressively beautiful, elaborate, or extravagant, striking; very good; excellent.



The day has dawned
Crisp cold morning
As the magnificent sunlight peers through the clouds
Breaking into an exquisite day 
As we celebrate 
The Saviors birth
On this Christmas day

~Beth~


Did you have a wonderful Christmas?

http://www.threewordwednesday.com/



www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

3 comments:

humbird said...

What a beautiful words for the holiday! Hope you enjoyed it!

Old Egg said...

Thanks so much for penning that beautiful piece at this busy time.

Tarang Sinha said...

Beautiful poem! We seem to think alike this time...:)