JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, December 2, 2013

Photo A Day



Day 46

Crisp Cold Sky Blue Day

December 2, 2013
Campbell Park Apartments
Gresham, Oregon

As you can see it is a bit cold here. Sun is shining brightly. We just don't defrost from the bitter cold. The high today was 46 which is warm to some. But to a Summer loving girl it is "COLD"!! Tomorrow's high is only going to be 38. Nights get very cold to me. Tonight they say we will get down to 31 but it will feel like 21. And we go down hill in temperatures from there never leaving the low 30's all week and lows in the teens. No rain in sight. Blue skies ahead. So as long as the Lord paints the sky blue I will be posting blue sky beauty.We did have rain yesterday and some today as you can see the frozen ground. 
Dreaming of sandy beaches and warm sunshine.

December 2, 2013
Campbell Park Apartments
Gresham, Oregon

Here is another view of the afternoon beauty the Lord blessed us with. I did enjoy my outings doing my errands in this beautiful weather and the short walks I took today. Though I am thinking I'm going to try and go back to the gym. I just have been praying for a work out partner which just didn't happen yet. Maybe that will be one of my Christmas presents. You just never know. Though I do enjoy going on walks even brisk cold ones. I miss my walking partner CK. Maybe I will find a puppy under the tree. Well...Not really! But a girl can dream. We have to move first then puppy.

What is your favorite December activity to do?


http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh love the photos, My favorite is the 2nd one :)

Unknown said...

love them all #2 is also my favorite!!! love n hugs