JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Photo A Day

DAY 47


More Crisp Cold Blue Skies

December 3, 2013

Another very crisp cold day here in the PNW.
High today was 39 and low is going to be the lowest of the year and may even break temp records. 
Brrrrrrrrrrr..................
Coming from the Arctic.
I know the snow is on its way. But all I can say if its going to be this cold please bring on the beauty of the Winter wonderland.

December 3,2013

Just looking at the bareness of the trees branches and the white puffy clouds floating along in the blue skies makes me cold. Maybe because I really am feeling the cold walking around outside enjoying the beautiful Sunshine while I can. I know come Friday it is going to be crazy weather here in the Portland area. I love this photo, if you look center right you can see the Troutdale water tower. 

December 3, 2013
Rene Ave
Gresham, Oregon
A small stroll down the street finds more sky beauty to enjoy along the roadside.
I'm going to take it all in while I can. Bundled to stay warm as I said it is very cold. tomorrow's high is going to be 33 and low 20 add wind chill factor they say it will bring it into the low teens.
Brrrrrr.........

Oh am I so ready for the warm sunshine and heat.
I have sunshine just no heat.
Thank you Lord for blessing us with such beauty.

December 3, 2013
I love trees!
  I love the way they look as though they are stretching their branches to the heavens and praising His holly name. 
I love the way they sway to the music of the wind. 
I love how the birds of the air perch on their out stretched branches and call out to their mates, and call them home.
I love how small creatures play tag around their trunks, how they hid and tuck away their nuts.
Nestle in the needles of the evergreens and call it home.
How their roots dig down deep holding on to their root system that feeds them.
Pointing the way to our Heavenly Father!

Do you see and learn lessons in nature? 

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1









1 comment:

Unknown said...

its on the way here too!!!
love n hugs