JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Thankful thursday



Here we are on Thankful Thursday!
No better place to be than here on a Thursday
What better way to start a day!
No better time then Now!
With a list full of thankfuls
Each one  fills my heart daily with the richness of His glory and love for me!
I have so many wonderful things to be thankful for
So lets get started.
Isn't it wonderful to be able to make a list and share all the many blessing that you are thankful for?
Come and join me in the fun in giving thanks with a grateful heart!
I know I'm very excited to share the wonders of the Lord through my thankful list
What about you?


1. For being able to work on Monday and Tuesday and closed the rest of the week
2. For the Lord sending His Son for our salvation from heaven to us in a manger 
3. For the three wise men that followed the star of David to present their gifts
4. For the gifts under our tree from family and friends
5. My airline card to take a trip whenever I am ready to go see my grandchildren
6. For the Christmas dinner with hubby 
7. The phone calls from and too family and loved ones
8. An evening of movies with hubby
9. Tracking Santa on the Santa app on Christmas Eve; so much fun!
10. That all my packages mailed off to other states arrived to their destination on time on Christmas Eve
11. Classic Christmas movies
12. The Christmas narration musical of the Birth of our Savior 
13. The Christmas lights at the Grotto that told the story and birth of our Savior
14. Seeing our old neighbors dog Mickey on Christmas morning for a short visit
15. A surprise gift from neighbor a beautiful wreath of fresh pine and red ribbons
16. My Christmas flowers of white Mums and little purple pink roses in the red vase
17. Prayers with friends and family lifting up various needs
18. My hubby winning a TV and tool set from work (WOW!!)
19. Getting my new heater
20. The hope and grace that I have because of my Lord Jesus

"Saying, “Where is he who has been born king of the Jews? For we saw his star when it rose 

and have come to worship him.”" 


Matthew 2:2

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;

Give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
His faithfulness continues through all generations. -Psalm 100:3-5



thankful thursday


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1 



2 comments:

Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

What a great list of "thankfuls"! Thank you so much for linking up today. Merry Christmas!

Susie Swanson said...

I always love your thankful lists Beth. It puts joy in my heart to read them. Happy New Year my sweet friend. Blessings!!