JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, December 20, 2013

Photo A Day

DAY 55

Christmas On The Beach

Christmas 2013
While in Florida I did do lots of shopping the kind that we girls have been know to call "Shop till you drop!" Had a great time looking and finding great little trinkets and little treasures of the great time I had there.
I found two ornaments for my Christmas tree. I use to have memory tree that I put up every year. On the tree where special ornaments represents that Christmas and Christmas pass and all the blessings of the past year. I don't do those any more. But...I do still love purchasing memory ornaments. I even found some great ones for my grandchildren. I mailed them off today. They should arrive in Santa's bag on the 24th!!!
I love this ornament as it reminds me of the fun I had in Florida and the at I was truly on beach time at Christmas. 
Christmas 2013
 This ornament I just wasn't to sure about. But my girlfriend encouraged me to get this one. It reminded her of all the Maxine comics I post all the time on Face Book. I think she reminds me of .....{Maybe my future in the sun!} Mostly a good time and the love, laughter and joy of the entire Christmas trip to visit my dear friend Crystal, in Florida. I thank her and her hubby for the blessings and the gifts they showered me with while there. A reminder of how much the Lord loves us that He showers us daily with His perfect love, blessings of gifts and joy and endless other gifts daily; if we just stop and relax and open the gifts presented us. Thank you Lord for blessing me through others in my journey through this life. 
So many more gifts to unwrap daily as the Lord awakes us each new day;  filled with gifts for us to unwrap and open for our enjoyment. I think I will take this sweet ladies idea of sitting on the inner tube and just relax and enjoy the journey and open all the gifts presented to me each and everyday. 

Do you Like special ornaments that hold treasured memories to display at Christmas time?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/



www.marykay.com/ehernandez1









1 comment:

Unknown said...

very cute indeed, I love getting ornaments (key chains) from where I have visited.

hugs