JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Each New Day

The gift of each new day brings so many blessings
One must be open to receive each given treasure through the day
Our your hands opened or closed?
You must be open to receive
Those treasures and blessing that are awaiting you
Upon each new horizon through each new day
Upon the closing of each new sunset
At the ending of each day
Be willing and excited to open that treasure from heaven
It was designed with you specifically in mind.
Rejoice in each breath breathed
As you follow and chase after that treasure in each new day
As you await with bated breathe
Enjoy each new day with its many blessings and treasures to behold
-Beth-




What are your treasures and blessing of the day?

No comments: