JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Candid Moments~ Hospital

Hospital


Taken when I was out for a walk the other day when the weather was beautiful and Spring like.
The rains have come.....though it is warmer than it has been.
It is starting to feel as though Spring may make it after all.
I love blue sky .... white puffy cloud days like this one.
It is a photo of the Hospital where I worked not so long ago.
They have taken down some fences so you have a much better view.
I sometimes miss not working there and wished I still did.
But I love doing what I do.
God provides the perfect work when needed.
Truly I am blessed.
It was funny being able to walk to work.
Though I didn't like walking late at night though.
Hubby did come and walk over to pick me up though.
Early morning walks to work I had to do on my own.

Beth
It is always fun to share a little piece of my world with you.
Hope this hump day has found you doing well.
It has been a full day for me.
The day is rapidly coming to a close with another approaching.
Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow holds.
Thank you for stopping by. 
Please leave a comment as I Love hearing from you.
Blessings

Do you have certain days of the week that you seem more busy than others? Does it change from week to week or always the same day?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

Photo Challenge


March Photo Challenge
March 5 ~ Street
This was created from photos that were taken in Florida when I was there on vacation.
It was a grand time.
The large photo and the small one next to it is the Tampa Bridge crossing the bay.
What a wonderful week of traveling the streets in Florida it was too.

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."
~Psalm 46:1 
Lord, some says I feel weighted down by the routine. Help me now to rejoice in your presence.


March Joy Dare

Day 5
3 Gifts found
1. Inner strengthen that I sometimes forget that is there through our Lord and Savior. That I can do all things through Jesus who strengthens me! 
2. One of my pretty black scarfs that I forgot I had. I think I need to find an outfit to wear with it.
3. The clips to put down a portable hair dryer hood. I couldn't find the clip that made it go down. Then I looked in the hood and guess what the hood went down! YEA! So simple but so hidden. Thank goodness for portable hair dyers.


A Holy Experience


www.marykay.com/eherandez1



No comments: