JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Three Word Wednesday


Credible, adjective: believable, plausible, tenable, able to hold water, conceivable, likely, probable, possible, feasible, reasonable, with a ring of truth, persuasive.

Decrepit, adjective: feeble, infirm, weak, weakly, frail; disabled, incapacitated, crippled, doddering, tottering; old, elderly, aged, ancient, senile; informal past it, over the hill, no spring chicken; dilapidated, rickety, run-down, tumbledown, beat-up, ramshackle, derelict, ruined, in (a state of) disrepair, gone to rack and ruin; battered, decayed, crumbling, deteriorating.

Pensive, adjective: thoughtful, reflective, contemplative, musing, meditative, introspective, ruminative, absorbed, preoccupied, deep/lost in thought, in a brown study; brooding, wistful; formal cogitative.



The pensive thoughts
Capture me by surprise
The decrepit body 
Tries with credible effort
Longing for the youthful years
Pensive and lost
Longing for the decrepit body
To run the credible race
Of more youthful years
Longing for one more
Chance to make 
A credible difference
In this life

~Beth~


What one thing would you change in your life if you could?

http://www.threewordwednesday.com/


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1




No comments: