JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Candid Moments~ Spring Bloom

Spring Color


Spring is blooming
Every where you look 
You see beauty in bloom
Gracing the sky line in color
Each bloom 


Glaring through 
Each Sunlit ray
Nourishing each limb
With the light of Spring


Color lining
Each limb
With radiant beauty
Life is full of color
As each branch in bloom
Graces the limbs 
Reaching the sky line
In new birth
With Spring on the horizon
Life is renewed

~Beth~


Another weekend is coming to a close.
Hope you all had a peaceful relaxing one.
I finished up my preparation for my taxes.
Did a bit of grocery shopping to prepare for the week ahead.
Glad you could stop by;
Please leave a comment as I do love hearing from you.
Blessings.

Have you done your taxes already?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/


Photo Challenge


March Photo Challenge
March 16~ Shadows
Today I wasn't going to get any new photos or shadows.
It has been overcast and gray all day.
Then this afternoon the rain came.
So Thank you I had photos with some shadows that I hadn't deleted from camera yet.
The tree top are taken around the apartment complex.
Love the one with the snow and the sun creating shadows from the trees.
Then one from a lunch out playing guess where I am.
Then the other five are from my Florida trip in December.
What a great time it was!


"Therefor if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:old things are passed away; behold, all things become new."
~2 Corinthians 5:17
Lord, cleanse my soul as the beautiful snow, and help me resist temptations.


March Joy dare

Day 16~

3 hard eucharisteos
1. Typing up a foundation request for wheelchair ramp
2. Working on taxes
3. Grocery shopping (Always cost more than we should spend!) 
Thank you Lord for your perfect provision in all things.




A Holy Experience

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1


1 comment:

21 Wits said...

Oh my goodness, how lucky are you to have spring, and be able to take photos of it for further proof!