JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, March 3, 2014

Candid Moments & Playdates With God


Painted

March 3,2014
 Today was a glorious day to be out and enjoy the hand paintings in the sky by the Lord.
Not only was the weather extremely beautiful and warm;
It was a perfect day to enjoy the priceless beauty that is given everyday to enjoy.
Out world!
And the beauty that is contained in it.

March 3,2014
 It was hard just to do a few photo snaps today of the sky.
it was constantly changing.
The colors and the light so rich.
With each view only more beautiful than the last.
Was so grateful to have today off and enjoy it.

March 3,2014
From bright blues
To white puffy clouds
Hedged in green beauty
Reaching for the heavens
Limbs trimmed in small buds
Awaiting to bloom
Each branch a new beginning
Blowing in the breeze
Swaying to the music 
Of the days song
A dance
To the coming of Spring

~Beth~

March 3,2014
Peace awaits 
As each dance 
Of  white cotton
Floats above
Inviting us to 
Play and dance
To bounce from one to another
Forgetting the days troubles
As each one casts a new hope 
Of grace and love
In child's play
Memories are made of these

~Beth~

March 3,2014
 Hidden beauty
Awaits 
As each limb
Reaches to play
A new star is born
Underneath the beauty
Of the day

~Beth~

March 3,2014
Sunlight casting its beauty
Painting a picture
Only for a moment
Held tight in memory
Draping the sky line
Breaking all boundaries

~Beth~

March 3,2014
 As the sunsets
The day was well spent
Walks about the complex
Enjoying the rich hand painted beauty
Of the glorious Son!
Each richer than the first
In awe of the beauty
A slice of heaven has been given
With each dancing cloud
Swaying in the breeze
Smiles so rich
Thank you Lord for this day!

March 3,2014
One giant smile as this day comes to a close
Sunlight peeping like fires burning
Like the love He has for me!
Thank you for this priceless view Lord!

March 3, 2014
Beth
It has been a wonderful Monday.
Lunch with friends.
Hand painted sky
Dancing in the sunlight
With dreams captured as a little child
What more could one ask for.
Hope you enjoyed the view.
Thank you for stopping by....Please leave a comment as I love hearing from you.
Blessings

Do you have a Monday through Friday job nine to five? Or is your schedule open to change?


Photo Challenge


March Photo Challenge
March 3 ~ Art
These photos of these beautiful pieces of art work were taken on my vacation to Florida in December.
My girlfriend Crystal to me to the Ringling Museum.
Oh the art was magnificent.
This is such a small glimpse of what I saw and the photos I took.
If you ever get a chance to go there.....please do.
So rich in history.
He collected art and many pieces had to be restored. Quite the history on all of it.
Some was in dis repair..
But boy what a collection!


"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled."
~Matthew 5:6
Help us Lord, to carefully bear the fruit of the Spirit. Help us to be the very essence of goodness.



March Joy Dare
Day 3
3 Gifts wore
!. My Dansko shoes.....my feet feel so much better than they use too and helps with support of my ankle. Love these shoes...even though they aren't the cutest ones in town.
2. My jeans and pink sparkle sweatshirt! Feeling sparkle today I am!
3. My smile.....My grandma always said it takes less muscles to smile then it did to frown. I always think about that and how grandma got me to smile when I was frowning. I miss her. I know she is smiling down upon us.


A Holy Experience


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1






No comments: