JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Candid Moments~ Blossom's


Blossom's


Some of the Spring beauty 
Of the magnolia blossom's
Beads of raindrops
Kissing each petal
With the promise 
Of the gray skies
Turning to Spring sunlight


Layered in magnolia blossom's
Each step kissed with
Scattered petals of pink
Dressing the landscape with
The beauty of Spring


With rain drop kisses
Each petal 
Creased in a water pearl
Bringing new life
As Spring
Burst forth


Today I started my new schedule at the beauty shop.
I will be working on Wednesdays instead of Fridays.
Though for the next two weeks I will be working on Fridays as we all adjust to the new day.
Praying the Lord bless this new work schedule and day.
It was quiet today.
But am looking forward to what the future holds.
It has bee a rather rainy gloomy day here in the PNW.
Seems it is here to stay with us for the next ten days...or...longer.
Thank you for coming by and saying hello!
Please leave a comment.
Blessings

What is your most favorite blooming tree?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/
Photo Challenge


March Photo Challenge
March 26~ Wheels
Just some various wheels
My cart wheel 
My suitcase wheels
BBQ wheels
Car wheels
And my steering wheel
And strangers car wheels
Wheels and more wheels

"The Lord shall open thee His good treasure."
~Deuteronomy 28:12
O Lord, Let my life reflect the joy you have put into my heart, that your name may be glorified.


March joy Dare

Day 26
3 Gifts almost gone
1. The month of March is slipping away 
2. My wonderful chocolate covered coffee beans are almost gone. I have been enjoying them very much. Thank you Cindy Forsythe Rieder. I think I need to find out where you bought them.
3. My girl scout cookies!



A Holy Experience

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1


No comments: