JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Candid Moments~


SALON


Today was a late start in the salon.
I had another appointment at a private home.
I am caring from some of my girlfriends clients while she recovers from surgery.
Here at the nursing home you never know how the day will go.
I had three appointments on the books.
One canceled then another came in.
I'm always happily surprised one way or another.


Set up for work
As I wait patiently.
I got a phone call from Melody,
 The hairdresser who once had this shop for twelve years.
Then blessed me with this business.
She came over with lunch today and colored my hair'
And I did hers as well.
What a blessing!
Oh thank you Lord!
Business trip coming up so I did want my hair to look nice.
It does!



This picture was taken before the hair color
So I will have to get some more photos done.
But hey I was semi busy today!
That is a wonderful thing.

Thank you for popping in and saying hello!
Blessings


Do you color or does only your hairdresser know for sure?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/


Photo Challenge


March Photo Challenge
March 18~ Big Foot
Today is my girlfriend Sally's birthday!
Happy Birthday dear friend!
She loves Big Foot!
I guess she is one who believes.
I do not!
But my other friend Carol picked this challenge out in honor of her
And her love of Big Foot
She is pictured with Big Foot coffee.
The other two are statues taken in the surrounding area here in Oregon.

"As I was with Moses, so I will be with thee."
~Joshua 3:7
Dear Lord, please remove all doubt from my mind and help me to have faith in your promises.

March Joy Dare

Day 18 
3 Gifts red
1. The blood of Christ who;s shed blood washed away my sin 
2. Red potatoes
3. My beautiful red heels (That I dream of wearing!)


A Holy Experience

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

2 comments:

Denise said...

You are so beautiful, bless you.

Unknown said...

Love this today it is awesome,
love the hair do!!! it looks nice

hugs to you my friend