JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, March 24, 2014

Candid Moments~ Signs of Life

Signs Of New Life


The afternoon sunshine and beauty of the daffodils.
Brings smiles and hope of new beginnings.


A canopy of blooms
Arching the yard with fragrant beauty


Tiny little luster's of pearl beads
Draping the boarders of the complex


Bursting with life each limb
Sways in the dance of Spring
Covered in rich beauty


In the gray of the day 
The red sunburst of Spring
Paints a pink beauty drop
As the sun breaks through the gray clouds
Through the limbs of red


One single bud
Brings birth and new life
As Spring comes alive
With each bursting bud


It has been a very full week and weekend.
With another full week ahead.
It seems the days are getting away from me.
Spring has sprung and with it my life is getting busier with each new day.
Full week of work then off to a business Conference with Mary Kay.
It is so wonderful to be associated with such a wonderful company and women.
I'm so grateful to be able to have the life I have and to share it with you all.
Thank  you for stopping by and saying hi!
Please leave a comment as I love hearing from you all.
Blessings

Does your life seem to get busier as the seasons change?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

Photo Challenge


March Photo Challenge
March 24~ Toys
Toys are hard to find in my house these days. 
With daughters grown and gone.
Grandchildren live in another state...
And my dogs have gone onto rainbow bridge.
Though I did mange to find some toys around the house.
The center photo is of CK's favorite toy her dice ball.
The top corner is more of her and Luke's toys from when they were with us; before heading to rainbow bridge.
Top center is an old spindle doll from German that my friend gave me because I fall in love with her.
Lucy is my moms doll
The giraffe is a toy I have laying around here from when I collected Ty toys; I do have several of them and I still once in awhile will purchase one.
The corner is an angel doll I got at a Christmas party.
Two dolls in a store window in Poulsbo, Washington
The corner doll with thumb in mouth is another one of my moms dolls. She collects dolls she there are plenty of dolls at least at her home.
Puppy stuffed in couch is moms as well.
I guess you can say we never really did grow up at all!



"The Lord shall open unto thee His good treasure."
~Deuteronomy 28:12
O Lord, let my life reflect the joy you have put into my heart, that your name maybe glorified.

March Joy Dare
Day 24
3 Gifts spoken
1. Good morning your coffee is ready!
2. Hello may I help you?
3. I really appreciate you...


A Holy Experience


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1



No comments: