JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Candid Moments~ Crochet


Crochet


This beautiful little crochet clothespin doll; I just love her!
She was in my shop when I started working there about nine years ago.
Every time I look at her I wonder about the person who made it.
I think of all the ladies that comment on her.
All the joy and many smiles this little doll has brought me and countless others.
The smiles that come through this little beauty shop come in so many ways.
It seems to bring out cherished memories and love of long ago.
I am so honored to be able to do a job I love; 
That brings joy, and smiles of beauty to each one that comes to sit awhile in my shop.
It amazes me what will stir their memories.
Maybe its the music, 
Or the little crochet clothespin doll, 
Or maybe it the bunny with the cotton tail that sits on the desk; 
Or the silk flowers, 
The conversation with others, 
Or maybe its just the touch of love.
Whatever it is.......
I am so blessed to be apart of it.
My husband calls my salon, "God's Waiting Room"
Whatever it is ......
I am truly blessed!
You see I get to hear the stories of yesterday!
The joy of love that each one holds.
Its not the jobs, the money, the house, or things,
Its each one of us that they love and hold dear.
I get to hear that Love story told over and over everyday!
From their childhood to their forever after!
The ones that make their hearts jump and their lips quiver with tears running down their cheek.
 The far away look as if they are there right now in this very moment,
With the ones they love and all the cherished memories.
The love story of their life and those they love.
The little crochet clothespin doll may represent just a small memory,
 that unlocks the love story;
Or one of the many little things in the shop that triggers a memory,
 For me to hear.
Yes!
I have the best job in the world!
You see I'm their hairdresser and I love them all!
Even the stories I hear over and over a zillion times,
As if it was the first time I heard it!
They are the joys of my day that bring the smile to my face each day I go to work.
I may only have them for a short time.
But ....God has blessed me with the best.
The latter days!
it may seem to be their end!
But truly is .....just their beginning!
They have such hope in their eyes...longing for rest.
As they approach each day with achievement.

March 7, 2014
Beth
Today has been extremely lazy!
I really just sat around and did nothing.
I could have gotten lots done today.
But truly chose to be lazy.
It has been a gloomy wet day out as well.
My soul feels peaceful and full.
So I would say I had a successful day!
Thank you for stopping by this little blog.
Please leave a comment as I love to hear from you.
Blessings

To you record family history and events?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/


Photo Challenge


March Photo Challenge
March 8~ 
Something beginning with "G"
I had a few ideas in my head for this one
But it just wasn't coming together.
I have been longing for Spring and Summer which brings beautiful gardens.
I soon will be walking more through some of the ones around here in town.
One day soon gardening in my own yard.
In the mean time pot gardening on my patio.
Looking forward to a bouquet of beauty.

"I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."
~Revelation 3:20
Lord, teach me to listen. Help me to creatively wait in they presence. May thy voice find mine a listening ear.

March Joy Dare
Day 8 
3 Gifts loud
1. The blaring of the TV set (I truly can hear) Thank you Lord!
2. My wonderful bird Hancho and her squawking little voice. I'm trying to teach her "Bird Dog". Because she is my watch bird!
3. The phone when it rings.....so grateful for who is at the other end! 


A Holy Experience

www.marykay.com/eherandez1

No comments: