JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I have so many wonderful things to be 

thankful for............



 1. Money for lunch
2. Sitting and just looking at old photos and reminiscing
3. Rug cleaner 
4. Sunsets hand painted by God for me to enjoy!
5. My daughters phone calls that bring huge smiles to my face. {I miss them so!}
6. Getting my hair cut with lots of wispies around my face. Love it!!!
7. Two lunches! LOL I know that sounds weird; I was able to bring one home for dinner.
8. Encouragement and prayers
9. Walks in the sunshine
10. The Lord's blessings and favor upon my business
11. Being silly
12. Being there for friends when they just need to talk
13. Quiet time
14. Praying with follow believers and standing in the gap for needs, and whatever else the Lord lays upon our hearts.
15. The Internet and what a wonderful useful tool it is
16. Lunch out with hubby
17. My first banana split of the year! Oh so good! Yes! I think Spring and Summer are near!
18. A walk at 1000 Acres Dog Park with Mickey and Pat. So much fun! Love all the other dogs and friendly smiles and faces along the paths
19. Money to buy groceries
20. Being told I look like I'm in my mid to late 30's!!! Oh that is really nice! I think I want that person around all the time! Thank you Lord for the youthful young looks!
21. Blue skies and afternoon walks
22. Early morning phone calls for morning payers
23. Hot showers
24. Hairbrush to brush my hair {I love brushing my hair and my scalp; it feels so good}
25. Girl Scout Cookies!
26. Work for my hands
27. Shopping with girlfriends
28. New Spring tops and scarfs to match
29. Smiles
30. Gods promises!
31. The celebration of my baby's birthday {Wishing I was with her to help her celebrate her special day. holding her close in my heart}
32. Days of getting lost in never-ever-land and being a kid and forgetting all about the troubles and issues of the day and that surround you
33. Camera fun with new apps
34. Clean running water 
35. My teeth to be able to chew with
36. God's perfect love for me!


"My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;

Give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
His faithfulness continues through all generations. -Psalm 100:3-5



thankful thursday


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1






1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is awesome!!!! thanks for sharing. Hugs to you my sweet friend.