JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Candid Moments ~ Spring Blooms


Spring Bloom


Life is starting bloom
Buds are everywhere 
With Spring in the air!


Bursting in lavish beauty
The bush fills each stem in radiance


Casting it colors of Spring 
With each petal of beauty.


A picture of perfection 
Of the Spring season in full bloom


Each bud fragrant 
With the hope of new life
As Winter melts 
Into Spring

~Beth~
Wishing my beautiful daughter Racheal a very Happy Birthday!
I cannot believe my baby is 33 today.
It seems like yesterday I was holding her for the very first time.
Now a mom herself to two beautiful children.
I truly have been richly blessed!

Today was full of hope as I started out the day.
My how things change quickly.
Extremely thankful for friends that know how to lift you up and turn a day around.
Lunch out with the girls and some retail therapy goes a long ways.
Then some laughs on the phone with a friend put huge smiles on my face.
Funny how quickly things can turn around and around.
God is so faithful and good.
Thank you for dropping in!
Don't forget to leave a comment;
Love hearing from you.
Blessings

What do you do to turn your day around when it goes south on you?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

Photo Challenge


March Photo Challenge
March 11~ Clouds
These photos I have taken over the past week here around the neighborhood and on some of my walks.
I love taking photos of clouds. 
I think it could be one of my favorites to take along with trees.
There were actually no clouds in the sky today.
Which was strange since we have had so many over the past few weeks.
So glad I hadn't dumped all my photos out of my camera phone yet.
But am getting ready too.

"A faithful man shall abound with blessings."
~Proverbs 28:20
Lord, help me to remember that there are many ways to rejoice in any kind of day you make for us.


March Joy Dare

Day 11
3 Gifts read
1. My text messages on my phone
2. Private messages on my Face Book as well as all the post from friends on Face Book
3. My devotional reading


A Holy Experience

www.marykay.com/ehernadez1

No comments: