JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, March 10, 2014

Candid Moments~ Birdhouse


Birdhouse


Everyday I travel the same path to get my mail. 
There is this lovely birdhouse that sits on the brick outside on the patio.
I just the love this rustic old birdhouse.
I truly would love to get a much better snap of it.
But I didn't want the people that live there to think I was a snapping peeping tom.
When I see them outside next time I will have to ask to take a nice snap shoot of their bird house.
I look forward to Spring and Summer as the birds and other wild life come out of hiding.
I have some nesting in the rafters of my home over my bedroom.
Soon I will hear the babies chirping for food from their momma.

March 10, 2014
Beth
It has been a quiet day.
I really didn't get much done today.
I had hoped to work on my taxes.
But other things got in my way.
I think its called I just didn't feel like it!
Was delightfully woken this morning to pray with my friend in Florida.
I just love the fact that one can feel free to call and say hey lets pray.
Then coffee and I looked up a poem that I shared with her this morning.
It was one that was shared with me oh so many years ago by a very wonderful a special lady whom I miss very much.
It was wonderful to share this poem and so I shall share it here now as well.
Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

Letting Go

As children bring their broken toys with tears for us to mend, I brought my broken dreams to God, because He is my friend.

But then instead of leaving Him in peace to work alone, I hung around and tried to help with ways that were my own.

At last I snatched them back and cried, "How could you be so slow?"

"My child," He said, "what could I do? You never did let go."

Author Unknown

So I know I have lots of broken toys that must be fixed.
I'm still learning to leave them with the Lord.
Hope your Monday was peaceful as it comes to a close.
Thank you for stopping by my little world.
Please leave a comment love to hear from you.
Blessings

Do you have a favorite walking path or certain thing you see daily that puts  smile upon your face?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/


Photo Challenge


March Photo Challenge
March 10~ Sign
Today was another fun day to take walks.
There where many breaks in the rain.
So between yesterday at the dog park and today walking in the neighborhood;
I was able to collect several photos of signs around us.
so many to select from.
These were just a few on my two walks in the last couple of days.
I am having so much fun with the photo challenge.
It really does force me to go out and be adventurous even when I don't want too.
One lady said to me today...."You'll take a picture of anything wont you!"
I laughed and said its a photo challenge and I love it!

"And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear."
Before I even prayers, Father, you answered. Thank you!

March Joy dare
Day 10
3 Gifts in Christ 
1. If you call upon His name He will answer: Jeremiah 33:3 
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'
2. He will deliver us out of trouble: Psalm 50:15
And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
3. He answers: Luke 11:9
And I tell you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you

A Holy Experience

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1




No comments: