JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Candid Moments~ Puddle Reflection

Puddle Reflection
March 10, 2014
Reflections
 I was walking around enjoying the afternoon sun
When I came upon this puddle and the reflection was so awesome!
I didn't realize how much color it captured either until I downloaded it.
I think it started to rain a bit too when I snapped this photo.
Its always fun when you capture a great shot!

March 10, 2014
Beth
Was doing selfie day as well.
I have been trying to find a perfect picture for my Face Book page.
I'm not good at taking selfie's so I take lots of them.
I'm never happy with any of them and wonder how others get such great photos.
Well...I'm a camera bug that is learning.
Armature for sure but i sure have fun.
I drive hubby and everyone around me nuts with the camera shutter.
Thanks for stopping by my world.
Please leave a comment love hearing from you.
Blessings

Do you have a hubby or something that drives your family crazy when you are doing what you love? What is it?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/


Photo Challenge


March Photo Challenge
March 13~ Wood
This was a fun photo to create
I had lots of photos of different places I have been
Where there was lots of wood
Some wood in the paths of the trails I walked
Old fallen trees
So glad i was able to capture them for this challenge


March Photo Challenge
March 14~
Something beginning with "L"
This one I was very challenged on
Then it took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do with the letter "L"
I wanted to represent life
So on the net I went and found all these lovely saying and photos


March Photo Challenge
March 15~ Homemade
I really haven't made anything homemade in awhile
So of course I had to tear through the house trying to find something.
The photo in the top left hand corner my girlfriend Carol made that for us for our Mary Kay Business to encourage us
The bottom left hand corner my daughter and grandchildren made for em as a birthday present scape booking
I love it so much hangs in my room!
the other three are crafts I have started by have yet to complete them
I love doing doing work and making blankets


"Call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me."
~psalm 50:15
Father, give me the wisdom you have promised to those who seek you.


March Joy Dare

Day 13 

3 Gifts round
1. My steering wheel on my pretty car that I love so much and am so very thankful for.
2. The round pot that hubby cooked my soup in for me and then served me my soup in my round bowl. Thank you for preparing and serving me today after work. What a nice lunch and sweet hubby!
3. The penny I found on the ground when taking out the garbage. Pennies from heaven. The Lord reminding me how much he loves me.



March Joy dare
Day 14
3 Gifts found in silence
1. Morning prayer and devotions
2. Driving in the car in silence
3. Afternoon walks in the sun

A Holy Experience

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1



No comments: