JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, March 7, 2014

Candid Moments ~ Mt. Hood

MT. HOOD!

March 7, 2014
Gresham, Oregon
 Another beautiful day today.
Though it did start out rather stormy and wet.
Love how Mt. Hood has that cloud circling around her top.
Such a beautiful mountain to look at.
I went on a short walk today and was able to see some other views in the neighborhood.
I don't walk as much as I use too when CK was a live.
I need to start walking more though, especial when the weather is a lovely as it has been.

March 7, 2014
Gresham, Oregon
You can really see how beautiful this mountain really is!
I think I need to go up to the lodge for a Spring day lunch with friends.
The lodge there is so beautiful and rich in history as is much of this area is.
Lots of beautiful parks and places to go and hike as well.
I think I will find some new ones this year to explore.

March 7, 2014
Gresham, Oregon
One more beautiful look at this majestic mountain.
It is always hard for me to pick which photos I want to share.
I guess that's why I know call this the Candid Moments.
This way we get lots of pretty photos with a story to go along with them.
Truly I am blessed to live in such a beautiful part of the country.


March 7, 2014
Gresham, Oregon
Beth
As another week comes to a close,
 It is always wonderful to be able to come home early and just kick ones feet up.
I actual went and got my hair cut today. 
I will have to post a before and after for you all.
It was nice to have someone else do my hair.
As a hair dresser I tend to neglect my own hair sometimes.
Kind of like the mechanic with his car being the last to be serviced.
Fun how that works out!
With the weekend here I look forward to sleeping in tomorrow.
Glad you could drop my my little part of the blog land world.
Please leave a comment as I love hearing from you.
Blessings

What is one of your favorite things to do after you get off work on a Friday?



Photo Challenge


March Photo Challenge
March 7~ Something Green
Some of the Spring beauty
That I have been enjoying
In the neighborhood

"God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye .... may abound to every good work."
~2 Corinthians 9:8
I place this day in your care, O God, thanking you for the blessed assurance that Jesus is mine.

March Joy dare

Day 7 
3 Gifts in the kitchen
1. My coffee pot and coffee that I so love every morning when I get up. Life would be so sad without it!
2. My Water diffuser filled with lemon water.........YUM!
3. My clove honey that I like to use in replace of sugar



A Holy Experience

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1



No comments: