JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, March 10, 2014

Candid Moments ~ Light


Light

March 3, 2014
Late afternoon casting light and shadows.
Creating beauty with the everyday!

February 28, 2014
Beth
It has been a peaceful and restful weekend.
Rather a lazy one.
Not much accomplished expect rest.
Do set the clock back and somehow the time thief came in and stole and hour from me.
This was my morning post on Face Book due to the loss of my hour:

"The clocks are changed to reflect that Spring is near and I soon will be dancing in the sunshine. Though this hour was stolen from me!! I cannot find it! I'm sure its was simply missed place in the time machine of sunshine. Though its not shining or sharing. I'm sure I will soon catch the time thief who stole my hour in a week or two as my body and mind recall the break in! Then we will be happy once again!"
So this is where my hour is at! Come on ten days!!!     

I did go on a wonderful walk at 1000 acres dog park and truly had a great time.
I will be sharing some of that later this week.
This day has slipped away so quickly with my loss time.
It is late and I should be asleep.
Thank you for stopping my and visiting awhile.
Leave a comment as I love to hear from you all.
Blessings

Does your body have a hard time adjusting to the time change?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

Photo Challenge


March Photo Challenge
March 9~ Daylight saving time/Spring forward
So today's  challenge truly was a challenge for me.
I really wasn't sure how to do this one.
So I stole some one's Else's idea and added to it.
Took photos from the net and then some photos from my adventure today.
It is always fun to put these challenges together.
Maybe not always the easiest....
But they are fun!


"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled."
~Matthew 5:6
Help us Lord, to carefully bear the fruit of the Spirit. Help us to be the very essence of goodness.



March Joy Dare

Day 9
3 Gifts carved
1. The relationships we carve daily with love and care
2. The sandwich at brunch/lunch that hubby bought me today.....and my steak tonight that I had for dinner. Maybe not carved but cut for sure....So not easy on this one!
3. The amazing trails that are carved out in the landscape out at the 1000 acres dog park were I had the sheer pleasure of taking a walk with the amazing Mickey and Pat today. What beauty surrounds us in the carved beauty of the landscape. Thank you Lord!


A Holy Experience

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1



No comments: