JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, March 17, 2014

Candid Moments~ Family



Family


This is a five generations
In this photo
It is a very special one
It is my grandpa
My mom
My daughter 
My self
Interesting facts about this photo
We are all first born's
The oldest is my grandpa
Youngest my grandson Anthony
Then us three girls in the center 
Between two amazing handsome men
I miss my grandpa so much!
Thankful for the time we had with him.
So happy this photo was taken with him
My mother did a lot of arranging for this
As my daughter, her son and I lived in California at the time
Mom lived in Nebraska at the time
And grandpa in Seattle, Washington.
We had this done in Seattle on a visit.
Arranging that we all could be there at the same time.
That was a trick in of itself with scheduling.
I so treasure this photo
Almost seventeen years ago NOW!
What a gift this is!

March 17, 2014
Beth
Happy St. Patty's Day my friends!
Hope this day was filled with fun,

Good food and drink!
At lastly and most importantly family and food friends.

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello!
Please leave a comment love hearing from you.

Irish Blessings to each of you!

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/


Photo Challenge


March Photo Challenge
March 17~ Something Irish
My yummy corn beef and cabbage dinner
The photo from above of my beautiful family
A snippet of  a picture from the Movie "Oz"
And one of me today
All Irish
But aren't we all a little Irish on St. Patty's Day?


"And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest."
~Exodus 33:14
Dear God, we know you do still speak to us. Help us to be still and know what you are trying to tell us.


March Joy Dare

Day 17
A gift turned, folded, hung
A turned gift would be the pages of the book I'm reading...or one of the few that I'm working on anyways. As I turn the pages.
Folded is the wonderful gift of towels that Shari Whitlock blessed me with today. Which was an answer to one of my many small prayers that I have need of for my salon. Thank you Shari! And thank you Lord!
Hung gift would be the picture of my mom and dad on the wall in the living room on loan to me from my sister's. They are beautiful. Should take a photo of them and share them with you all. Blessings



A Holy Experience

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

1 comment:

Susie Swanson said...

Aww, what a beautiful treasure you have. Getting together with family is always precious. I always love reading your Challenges. So inspiring. Happy Belated Saint Patrick's Day to you as well. Hugs, xo