JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Accountability ~ With Gym and Workouts

Two days in a row!Yea! I am determined to succeed at my gym goals. Hubby had the day off today so he drove us to the gym. It was pouring down rain and gave me every reason to stay home and curl up in front of the TV. But... as I discovered yesterday some of these new fancy work out machines have their own personal TVs built into them. So what better way to keep your mind off what your doing. So I found me a tread mill with a TV and did forty minutes on it. I got to watch "Texas Walker Ranger."This was my oldest grandson Anthony's favorite program as a little man. I'm not sure it is any longer. But when he was little he could watch this show all day long. I did ten minutes on the bicycle today as well. It too had a TV. How cool is that? I did one hundred sit ups first fifty with 40 pounds of weight and the next fifty with fifty pounds of weight. I also did arm curls, three sets of ten with ten pounds of weight. I was surely ready to call it a day after that little work out. I will have those dangerous curves that I'm dreaming about; that I once had many moons ago.

Do you have a set routine or do you change it up daily?



1 comment:

Denise said...

You are definitely on your way.