JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lent Season ~ Thankful List/Verse With Prayer: Day 33


Why is it when you want to sleep in; you cannot? Your wide awake at the crack of dawn ready to start the day. That is what happened to me today. I guess that is a good thing. I get lots done that way. But I so was looking forward to sleeping in. This afternoon I got together with one of my brides that I will be doing hair and make up for. Oh!She is so beautiful!We had a great time. Pinned several styles and came up with one that she really liked. I love doing brides. They are so happy and radiant. I had to go work for John late afternoon early evening. Then home to cook dinner for hubby. No sun today. It was sad!I was so looking for my little bright ball of yellow fire. No where to be found. Either in hiding or has been kidnapped once again.




Thankful List Of Five



  1. Meeting with the bride and her sister. Trying out several styles before coming up with one we all really liked
  2. Yogurt
  3. God's abundant grace
  4. Watching the "Wizard Of Oz": Which bring fond childhood memories as well as with my own children
  5. Friendly neighbor's

Matthew 5:3

"Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Keep me humble, dear Lord, when I am faced with undeserved problems. Also keep me meek, so that the love of Christ will shine through me to others.

Do you like to get dressed up or just dress causal?




2 comments:

Denise said...

Another great list.

Southhamsdarling said...

I think we've kidnapped Mr Sun over here at the moment, Bethe. Sorry about that!