JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, March 16, 2012

Lent Season ~ Thankful List/Verse With Prayer: Day 24



Another week has come and gone! Another day of Lent has passed. The days and weeks are just flying by. It is so hard to believe that we are three months into this year already. I say that as I was honored to do a perm today at the salon of a lovely young lady who will be turning a spray 95 on Sunday. I can only imagine all the live she has lived; as well as seen and experienced. The stories each one shares always amazes me. The oldest person that lives at the assisted home right now is a gentleman that I have not had to the pleasure of meeting. I heard he was 105. I cannot even imagine living that long and the wondrous things one must have seen and done in their life time. A walking living history book. I think  we miss out on so much when we don't spend time with our elderly who have paved the way for us. The lessons and gifts that they have stored in them just waiting to share with us. I am so blessed to work with each one of these amazing people. Today was a fun day at the salon. I stayed busy all day and had customers in until about 2 in the afternoon. I would say that was a very good day for me. Considering how slow it has been. Thank you Lord!


Thankful List Of Five


  1. The ability to do hair and make others feel beautiful on the outside as beautiful as they are in the inside.
  2. Blue sky's with puffy white clouds floating about
  3. Laughter with young friends that make me feel as young as I know I am at heart
  4. Knowing the Lord loves a good sense of humor, and laughs with us just as He cries with us
  5. Home made tacos 

Hebrews 11:6

"He that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."


Dear Lord, I bow before you in stillness and feel you very near. Here are my problems. Help me to find your way for me.


Do you like hearing about history from those that have lived it and where apart of it?

2 comments:

Denise said...

Yes, I love hearing stories from those that have really lived it.

Rosebud Collection said...

How have you been..haven't been around lately..had a bit of an eye problem..nothing serious, but kept me away from computer..
You know, when my mom was 89, she said to me..You know Carolyn, I don't feel 89..this is so true..I don't feel my age..even if the body is telling me different..haha..
Hope all is well with you and sending you blessings..xoCarolyn