JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lent Season ~ Thankful List/Verse With Prayer: Day 21



Still playing catch up. I will get there and hopeful stay caught up. For some reason I am struggling to stay focused. Maybe I have a huge lesson and reward when this is accomplished at the end of Lent season. God is so faithful in showing me things. I was sharing how I didn't realize what a gift was coming through the loss of all the beautiful shrub's and trees that where taken this past year from property here where I live. The gift was the neighbor's and those that I have meet and share my life with around me in my community. Growing and blooming we are; right where we are planted. Inst it wonderful to see the true gift of life being able to reach out to our neighbor's and know them and share the love of God with them. All I could see then was the loss of the beauty of the park like feeling I had. But.... The truth was that the real beauty laid in the neighbors and community. Being apart of the neighborhood and growing and blooming making a beautiful bouquet that the Lord designed. Reaching out and sharing His love and my life to those around. Thank you Lord for this life lesson. 


Thankful List Of Five


  1. For being able to experience all four season in one day; along with many different weather patterns as well. What a crazy day for the weatherman today!
  2. Getting the corn beef and trimmings at a bargain today
  3. Long chats with friends that live for away but.... feel like they are right here with you
  4. Milk
  5. God's manna

Psalm 37:6


"Commit they way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and shall bring it to pass."


Lord, I want to be more like you. May I see where changes are necessary, and trust you for the help I need.


Are you amazed at the gifts you find out of a bad situation when all said and done?




1 comment:

Denise said...

God's gifts always amaze me.