JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lent Season ~ Thankful List/Verse With Prayer: Day 11

Saturday, the day you get to sleep in and rest. Well...... today was my first day back to the gym. I have lots to share about that. But will be writing another post on it. As It will be apart of a wonderful journey that I would love for you all to come along with me on and hold me accountable. So watch for that to post up in the next two days or less. Then home and get ready for the rest of the day. Dear hubby needed a hair cut. So .... Yes it was a haircut for him. Then he cleaned up and took off  for the day. I then relaxed and got ready for the baby shower that I was attending. WOW! I left in plenty of time and still manged to turn a half hour trip into a hour half trip by getting lost. Oh my! Yes! I had hand written instruction's and two GP S's and still manged to goof up. What an exciting drive with gas prices at 4 dollars a gallon. Who said you cannot have fun getting to your destination . It was a wonderful time. She received some beautiful gifts too. Even a a wipe warmer. Okay! I have never heard of that before. I want one for me. What a great idea! Home then visited with the neighbor a bit. It was a wonderful Saturday that closed with hubby and I getting ice cream at DQ after dinner. 


Thankful List Of Five


  1. The journey of driving and getting lost going to the baby shower. I was driving down the wrong side of the road and the Lord protected me. Thank you Jesus! And I got there in one piece and safely! 
  2. Making it through my gym work out, first day back in well..........
  3. My grey boots
  4. Long hot showers
  5. My fingers that can bang out on the key board for this blog and other things I enjoy doing on the Internet


Psalm 86:5

"For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon you."

God, thank you for loving me for myself and dying that I might live. Teach me to love others as well as myself.

Do you get lost easily,  even with instruction to the place you are going?






















2 comments:

21 Wits said...

Thanks so much! It was nice to see your post this morning too!

Denise said...

Praying you have a peaceful week.