JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Three Word Wednesday



Baffle; verb: Totally bewilder or perplex; restrain or regulate (a fluid, sound, etc.); noun: A device used to restrain the flow of a fluid, gas, or loose material or to prevent the spreading of sound or light in a particular direction.

Elegant; adjective: Pleasingly graceful and stylish in appearance or manner.

Negate; verb: Nullify; make ineffective; deny the existence of (something).






You baffle me with your mix of emotions
As you toy with my affections
Elegant you are not
With each dance of playful flirtation
You negate the feeling of desire
As you baffle me with your dance of seduction
Wondering where I stand 
In my elegant gown of desire
As you dance in playful flirtation 
The dance of seduction
Of mix emotions and desire

~Beth~


How is your hump day going for you?Any excitement?


http://www.threewordwednesday.com/ 


1 comment:

Denise said...

Awesome, love this.